GPS Tracking Most Frequently Asked Questions
GPS Tracking – What would I do without it?
When I first got GPS tracking for my drivers I did it to keep track of my drivers and to keep them accountable. However, I didn’t expect to get so much peace of mind just from knowing where my vehicles are at all times.
Often times when I need to meet a driver or when I’m waiting on a driver, I know exactly where they are and how long it will take for them to get to me. Now I don’t know what I’d do with out it!
GPS Tracker Device Installation
- Does Responsible Fleet Tracking install my devices?
We do not install tracking devices..
- Do you have a network of installers?
Yes, we can help you find local installers in your area.
- Can I install the vehicle tracking devices myself?
Absolutely. We provide detailed installation guides for installation. https://help.responsiblefleet.com/install/
I don’t want my employees to know they are being tracked. Are there devices that are hidden? Yes, our standard GPS tracking devices are available as a plug in to the on-board diagnostics port (visible) or as an option beneath the dash (hidden). The hidden device is available at a higher price.
Responsible Fleet Commitment
- Does Responsible Fleet Tracking service require a contract?
NO! Never. Ever. We want to earn your business every month!
- Do you offer GPS tracking service month-to-month?
Yes! All of our service is month-to-month.
- So, there’s no contract that will suck me in for years? And there’s no catch?No. No. No! Again, we want to earn your business each month rather than locking you into a multi-year contract.